Important: All the scientific articles linked from this page are for reference only.
Nova Spa did not in any way produce, finance or was involved in the production of the articles below.
Red Light Therapy
4. A Controlled Trial to Determine the Efficacy of Red and Near-Infrared Light Treatment in Patient Satisfaction, Reduction of Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Skin Roughness, and Intradermal Collagen Density Increase
BLUE LIGHT THERAPY
1. A Prospective, Randomized, Open and Comparative Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Blue Light Treatment Versus a Topical Benzoyl Peroxide 5% Formulation in Patients with Acne grade II and III.
2. Self-diagnosis of Mild-to-Moderate Acne for Self-Treatment with Blue Light Therapy.
3. Clinical Efficacy of Self-applied Blue Light Therapy for Mild-to-Moderate Facial Acne.
4. Light-emitting Diode 415 nm in the Treatment of Inflammatory Acne: An Open-label, Multicentric, Pilot Investigation.
5. An Open Study to Determine the Efficacy of Blue Light in the Treatment of Mild to Moderate Acne.
6. A New Targeted Blue Light Phototherapy for the Treatment of Acne.